342605 Poa platyantha Kom.
South Chukotka: Rare
East Chukotka: Rare
Shrub Tundra: Rare
Bordering boreal or alpine areas: Scattered
- Kom., Bot. Mater. Gerb. Glavn. Bot. Sada RSFSR 5, 10: 148 (1924). Holotype (LE): Russian Far East: Kamtchatka, basin of Bolshaya River, near village Nachik, 30. July 1908, leg. V. Komarov.
(1) 42 (6x). - Far East (N). - At least two reports.
(2) 64 (ca. 9x). - Far East (N). - At least two reports.
(3) 70-72 (ca. 10x). - Far East (N). - At least four reports.
(4) 84 (12x). - Far East (N). - At least two reports.
Geography: Asian Beringian: RFE.
Notes: Tzvelev (PAF proposal) did not include Poa platyantha, neither as a species for acceptace or as a synonym, but it was reported by Tzvelev (1964b) from the Chukchi Peninsula in East Chukotka and mapped by Probatova (1985) from the Arctic in South Chukotka. It has not been evaluated outside Russia.
- Poa [3426,genus]